Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blog- Post Assessment


My favorite restaurant is Crow's Nest on 309 Vincent Ave, Hackensack, New Jersey.  The type of food that The Crow's Nest serves mostly consists of American fare such as, seafood and steak. Also, they have an excellent menu for bars. Their hot wings are so hot that you need to keep ordering milk! Their roast beef is also one of the best choices. My favorite choice from The Crow's Nest would be their hot wings, I just absolutely fell in love with them! I would keep telling you about the delicious menu, but there is just too much to say! To see the rest of the menu you can click here. The directions to Crow's Nest is here.

In 1974, Andy's Fishery was opened by Andy Hajiyerou. He had a specialty in business and wanted to take a leap of faith and open his own restaurant. In July 1991, the Crow's Nest opened. It has been in service, up and running, for a little over 25 years. Andy had invested his sons and daughters to work and build the restaurant. The menu today was based off of Andy's Fishery.

The Crow's Nest is my favorite restaurant because I love the feeling that I am in a place that actually cares about how my food comes out. The people that work there are the absolute sweetest, they are not rude, snobby, or impatient. I like that it is an old restaurant. I went there for the first time with one of my friends in the sixth grade, once I ate their food, I was in love. They always have a live band playing there so it is also a lot more fun with the different types of music also. If the Crow's Nest ever shut down, I would most likely start going to Houlihans. Houlihans is a restaurant that has food almost as good as Crow's Nest. My favorite food from both restaurants has to be their wings, I enjoy Crow's Nest more.



No comments:

Post a Comment