Monday, November 9, 2015

Do Now 11/9

      On the first day of break, Thursday, I slept until one o' clock and my friends and I went to the boulevard and ate lunch with them but I did not get home until six thirty. Afterwards I went to the Montclair State University and Kean University Game with Gabby and Steph, Montclair won. On Friday I slept until one again and I went to the boulevard again and went to the field to play volleyball with my friends. Around five o' clock, a ball was hit towards my face and I went to cover my face and my left pinky went numb. I looked down and my pinky was bent sideways and it was off the joint. I went to the hospital and they put it back into place, I have to wear a splint for two to three weeks. After the hospital I went out to hangout with my friends.
       Then the next day I went to the Varsity Football game and went to the movies after to see "Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension" with my dad and Arielle. I went to my friend Jillian's house after. On Sunday, I went to hang out with my friends again for lunch and went home because I was not feeling well. Around five o' clock I went to club volleyball tryouts, but I could not play because of my finger.



https://youtu.be/tj_MchFBNxE

No comments:

Post a Comment