Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now 12/15

If I could wear an invisible cloak for a day, I want to be able to save somebody and be and unknown hero. I would try to help any kids that are being made fun of, struggling in school, depressed, or just straight up being bullied. Depending on how bad the situation is, I would not want to get physical. I know in my sister's grade, her friends are bullied, getting bullied, or depressed. I know that nobody says anything to defend one another, so I will be the person to step in and keep the bully away from the victim. I would not want to get physical, because then the kids would get scared. I would rather whisper to someone to do something, but not creepily.
If somebody was being bullied, I would try to tell someone to help them out. Bullies are really harmful to this generation, and people are really sensitive. I would follow my sister throughout the day, mostly because her grade (in my opinion) is the worst and meanest grade. Most of the drama is caused from the boys, so I would mostly just try to keep the grade bully-free for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment