Monday, December 7, 2015

Do Now 12/7

The class that I would have added to our school curriculum would be a French class. I know that in college you have to take a language in order to graduate, and the three most common languages is French, Spanish, and Italian. I would have to class during third period, fifth period, and eighth period. During the class, I would have the students go over the basic words and learn the forms of each common word. Just like spanish and italian classes, I would have different levels of French classes and an Honor Society. The honor society would go to places, restaurants, and museums to see French subjects and foods. 
The class would consist of a classroom filled with desks, Flag of France, French posters, textbooks, and a big chalkboard. I would want the students to have fun in the class and play learning games with vocabulary and have fun projects that fit their learning style. I would play videos of people saying French words during the class to do their work. In order to show the school that the students are improving in the class is do to projects that show they know the words and how to have a common conversation with someone before they have to move on to the next course. 

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment